Wednesday, July 11, 2007

WOW HAS IT REALLY BEEN 2 MONTHS!!!!




I can't believe it has been 2 mths and I have not posted. Well yes I can(hahaha) those who know how crazy my life has been knows why I have not posted. Tomorrow is mom's last radation treatment so this makes it #33. It has been such a long 33 treatments but it will be worth it to have mom around longer. She is still getting a form of chemo every 3 weeks other than that she is doing great. She loves her dog and thank god she has him I have not been staying at her house over night anymore once and a while I will so that the dog and I will have a sleep over he was so used to me being there.
We went to Maine last weekend and it was awsome I love going there and I took some great pictures of my mother-in-law, and Jess and cooper and everyone else. My mother-in-law and I went to the local scrapbook store and found out that it closed down I was so sad. Oh well Mike did'nt mind because I came back home with money. Tracey has a new boyfriend named Frank they came to Maine with us so we got to know him a little better. He is very nice.
I promise that I will blog alittle more than I have(hahaha)

1 comment:

Staceyface1 said...

Yiippee! Good to see you back! Cooper is the best. We will have to introduce him to my new boy, Rocky......