Monday, March 17, 2008

On a serious note...

Hi there everyone! Yep I know twice in one month lynne is writing on her blog(hahahaha). I felt that I had to say a few things that are on my mind.
I just want to say thanks to all my friends and to Mike and my kids for sticking by me during this time. Mom goes into the hospital on Wen. am. she will be operated on at 9:00. My many moods have been up and down and you guys have all been so good to me and have put up with me, sorry if I have been a pain in the you know what. Also if you all could just say a little prayer Wen. am I would be very thankful, we could use all the help we can get.
Any how I know that it is not much but I just wanted to say "THANKS"

Don't forget to tell the people in your life that you love them today because you never know what tomorrow will bring.

No comments: