Tuesday, March 11, 2008

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!!!!





Hi everyone!! It's been a while since I have written on here but life has been so busy. I have been working at a scrapbooking store called "Scrapbooking Plus More"
I really enjoy working here. It's a small store but hopefully as time goes bye it will become bigger and busier. She is starting to get some of the newer stuff in and every day it is like Christmas and I get to open the presents.
Right now as I write this I am watching the show "Family Jewels" with Jean Simmions boy is that funny!!!
We met Tracey's boyfriend Franks parents. They are very nice and they seem to really like her. She seems so happy and it is so good to see.
Jessica Passed the first part of her Teaching test, now she has to start studing for the second part. She takes the second part her Junior year (yes can you believe she will be a Junior next year)
I just became a Stampin up Demonstrator and so far I love it!!! I had my open house last Friday and it went very well!!! Thanks to Amy and all of my GREAT FRIENDS. You all know who you are and I love all of you. Thanks for making it a great night.
Mom Goes into the hospital on the 19th as you all know she will be having open heart surgery to have 1 valve replaced and 1 valve repaired and a catheraztion done and maybe bypass they won't know about that untill they go in. So maybe next wen. everyone can say a little extra prayer, THANKS.
Enjoy the pictures. And I hope you all have a great St. Paddys Day and a Happy Easter!!!

No comments: