Thursday, September 06, 2007

I"M BACK!!!!!!









Well here I am, back from Maine and I finally have my computer back!! As some of you know when I went on Vacation in Aug. I came home and noticed that my lap top was not packed in the van. I was so sad and was very tempted to drive 3 hrs up and 3 hrs back to get it but with the gas prices the way they were I desided to wait till we went back for a long weekend. I hope all of my friends are doing well and that you all had a great summer.
We went to Maine for a few days with my inlaws and my sister-in-law and niece and nephew. They are so fun to be around. They make me laugh all the time.
They wore Jessica and I out. HAHAHA!!!

Mom and I went on a Duck tour trip in Boston and that was quiet a fun trip. Mom's sister and husband came down from NH to go with us. We got to ride in the Red sox duck boat.
I also took mom to NH for a weekend to her sister's where I got to meet my cousins son. We had a great time there also.

My baby also turned 20 on Aug. 19th, boy do I feel old...

Well the summer is just about over and it has been such a busy summer and I would't trade it for anything. Now if Danielle would just have the baby before the 21st the summer will end on a perfect note=)

1 comment:

Staceyface1 said...

From your lips to God's ears, Lynnie. She is Soooooooo ready!
Looks like you had a good time. Love that Coop face!